Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ryuukou

I'm sorry, I couldn't find the video for this song, so I guess it'll just have to be the Esnips version like always. It's a bit eerie but it's pretty good. Let's give it up for Rurutia :)
Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA



Gola lyrics:

Nagusame sae mo chiri ni mamirete
haiiro no ame ni nureru
kuzureta kabe ni kuraku kanashii
omoide dake ga tadayou

kyouki no naka de sekai wa mawaru

mienai emono ni toritsukarete
oroka na yami ma ni hisomu hito yo
kako o koroshite mo nuguikirenai
nikushimi wa itsuka sono mi o tsubusu

kurikaesareru nigai tsumi ni
hakanaku furueru inochi

nodo o uruosu mizu wa chi no aji
namida ni shizumu taiyou

chiisa na te no hira de hieta karada o
hisshi ni atatameru kodomotachi
mayakashi no ai ga baramakarete
muboubi na mune o mushibandeku

kagayaku hitomi o keshite wa ikenai
soko nashi no yoru ni hi o tomose
hatenaki negai o suttee wa ikenai
soko nashi no yoru ni ya o hanate…

Translated:

Even comfort is covered in dust
Soaked in a grey rain
Dark, sad memories
Float among the ruins of the walls
Amid all the insanity, the world keeps turning
A person lurks in the ridiculous darkness
Clinging to an invisible prize
You can kill the past, but you can’t wipe it away
Someday hate will crush me
My life hangs in the balance
As I repeat the same old sins
The water that quenches my thirst tastes of blood
The sun goes down amid tears
Children try as best they can
To warm their cold bodies with their little hands
This lying love is taking me over
Binding my helpless heart
You can’t take away the light in my eyes
Make a light in this bottomless night
I can’t throw away my endless wish
Fire an arrow in this bottomless night

Credits to:
www.kiwi-musume.com/lyrics/rurutia/chorion/abintra.html
http://artists.letssingit.com/rurutia-lyrics-gola-2hmh7fq

No comments: