Saturday, July 5, 2008

Anime/Manga

Hello everyone, (actually, I dun think anyone's reading this but then again, my paranoia is fairly high)

So this is Luci here with an update. I'd recently discovered a few manga that seemed pretty interesting.
  • World Embryo
  • Snow in the Dark (3rd chapter: tragic)
  • Claymore (always loved this)
  • Godchild (shoujo gothic. actually...shonen ai but my favorite manga)
  • Alichino

They're really great mangas that you can discover on http://www.mangafox.com/ or http://www.onemanga.com/. If you cannot handle tragedies such as character death or extreme violence, I suggest you read none of the suggested. They all contain the least bit violence (and some limb cutting) so with the exception to Alichino, I advise you don't read it.

In addition, there is an update to the original series of Code Geass known as Code Geass R2. Why "r2"? I dunno, but it's as great as the first season. Be prepared to face interesting strategies that Lelouch and C.C. come up with and some other things I don't plan to leak out. >D

But anyways, enjoy your summer holiday with these updates we provide you. I'll try to update my part of the blog someday when possible. Maybe today.

~Luci

No comments: